KOSTI, MUNICIPALITY TSAREVO
91 km southeast of Burgas and 25 km southwest of Tsarevo within Strandzha Nature Park.
Kosti is an old village that has inherited an ancient Thracian and medival settlement. There is written evidence of its existence from the end of the 15th century. Kosti is one preserved "nestinar" villages associated with the ancient custom of "dancing on smoldering embers" - nestinaestvo, came from Thracian times with the worship of the sun and fire, and in Christianity with the cult of "St. St. Constantine and Elena".
There are number of architectural monuments of Strandzhian houses from the 19th century and the church "St. Cyril and Methodius ", damaged by fire during the Ilinden-Preobrazhenie Uprising in 1903.
Near the village can be visited the chapels "St. Petka" /1 km NW /, "St. Constantine" /1.5 km NW/, "St. Elijah"/2 km S/, "St. George" with spring and "St. Mary"- 3 km SW.
Condition: infrastructure improvement and information guides.
Public access: it can be reached over a secondary asphalt road Tsarevo - Malko Tarnovo and local internal road between the villages Bulgari and Kosti.