ARCHITECTURAL AND HISTORICAL RESERVE BRASHLYAN, MUNICIPALITY MALKO TURNOVO
The village of Brashlyan is on the territory of Nature Park Strandzha.
It is located 14 km northwest of Malko Tarnovo, 64 km south of Burgas following E87 direction Malko Turnovo border crossing, on 2 km along the road Malko Tarnovo - Zvezdets and 4 km away from the border with Turkey.
Village Brashlyan was founded in 1731 under its old name Sarmashik. In the village have been preserved typical for this part of Strandzha architectural monuments from the late 17th-19th century: 60 houses, the church "St. Dimitar " and old style school next to it, Ethnographic Museum in an authentic wooden house and the chapels "St. Marina" and "St. Panteleimon" on 1 km away from the village and the chapel "St. Petka" on 2 km away.
Well-maintained infrastructure and facilities for tourist visits. Provided tour guides and available tourist attractions. Developing of rural tourism.
Public access: The village can be reached along the local asphalt road about 2 km from the first class road E87 Zvezdets - Malko Tarnovo. Well maintained and marked internal infrastructure, suitable for group and individual tourist visits.